Hit from behind and the other insurance company took responsibility. I choose to work through my insurance company Allstate.
The repairs suggested by the Allstate appraiser was to bondo everything. Not until I told him the truck is 2 months old with only 2700 mls did he even consider using original Toyota parts. I think of the recent advertisement which states the guys car is not worth repairing even before the 1st oil change. Allstate must be that insurance company. They continue to demand I bondo the rear quarter flex panel which is designed to move (flex) with the weight or load I'm carrying and it's right behind the rear wheel. The bondo will not hold and with in 2/3 years it will crack and fall out. I think they are betting I no longer have the vehicle by then. Allstate took it's time in coming back to review additional damage once the tailgate and bumper was removed. Apparently the appraiser has a poor relationship with the autobody business. So now I have to referee the Allstate appraiser. The other insurance company is wondering WTF is going on with Allstate. Allstate said I need to forward the supplemental summary to them ASAP. Why do I have an insurance company?
I would not consider Allstate as their idea of repairing your vehicle is do a cheap bondo job and let someone else worry about it later.
And I won't even get into the unprofessional appraiser. Which I have asked many times to be replaced - not holding my breath!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer treatment
- Appauling customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Replace read quarter flex panel instead of bondo repair.
- Product or service
- Car Repair Coverage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "Terrible rental issurance they will do anything 2 not pay you. A pipe broke in upstairs bathroom and ran for a whole celing fell in over my electronics. ..."
- "To whom is may concern, It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone..."
- "This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my..."
- "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."