Allstate Insurance Auto Insurance Case Review

Agency Owner

210.319.7218

12540 Bandera Rd. #209

Helotes, TX 78024

My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste. 209, Helotes , TX 78023. I have my policy with Allstate for a few years, and I had set up the Autopay system which withdraw from my bank account monthly. Recently I had been moving around a few times and I changed my bank account; therefore, my policy was cancelled. On September 13, 2016, I called Adela who works for Tracy, and sent her my bill to prove of residency and registration of Acura to prove if ownership. I also gave her credit card information to charge for my insurance policy. Evidently Adela forgot to complete writing my auto policy, and I didn't know my auto insurance was cancelled until I called on October 14, 2016 to get a quote for my home insurance. Adela forgot to finished writing my policy caused me to pay extremely high rate on my new policy; it's Adela's fault, and both Tracy and Adela didn't want to resolve the issue. I don't think that is right thing to conduct a business. Please help me? Thank you.

Hung Tran

Btarch@yahoo.com

210.264.5810

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Auto Insurance Case
Review category
Insurance
review #940796

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allstate Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 392 Allstate Insurance reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Allstate Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Allstate Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×