Allstate Insurance Auto Insurance Case Review
12540 Bandera Rd. #209
Helotes, TX 78024
My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste. 209, Helotes , TX 78023. I have my policy with Allstate for a few years, and I had set up the Autopay system which withdraw from my bank account monthly. Recently I had been moving around a few times and I changed my bank account; therefore, my policy was cancelled. On September 13, 2016, I called Adela who works for Tracy, and sent her my bill to prove of residency and registration of Acura to prove if ownership. I also gave her credit card information to charge for my insurance policy. Evidently Adela forgot to complete writing my auto policy, and I didn't know my auto insurance was cancelled until I called on October 14, 2016 to get a quote for my home insurance. Adela forgot to finished writing my policy caused me to pay extremely high rate on my new policy; it's Adela's fault, and both Tracy and Adela didn't want to resolve the issue. I don't think that is right thing to conduct a business. Please help me? Thank you.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "i have placed an order on last yearseptember and still did not receive it.I've been emailing them ever since, a month later (after emailing so many times)they reply to me..."
- "Our homeâ€™s contents, destroyed by fire on 30 January 2011, were insured, accurately, for R 2 million with A&G. After three absurd offers, confrontations, negotiations lasting eight months and eventual..."
- "i found an ad on OLX as i was looking for some djying eqipment, i enquired about it and a few days later i got a call from a "Sales..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."