Allstate Insurance - Allstate said they would pay for my rental, but did not!
My car was parked in my work parking lot and was hit by someone with Allstate Insurance.Allstate assured me they would pay for my rental car while it was in the shop.
After I returned the rental car, they said they were not going to cover all of it. I had to pay part of the repairs for my car and $222.14 to Enterprise for my rental car. I would have found other means to get around had I known I was going to have to pay.
I will never recommend Allstate Insurance to anyone.Claim #0336658042
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they lied to me several times
- Reason of review:
- Detrimental Reliance
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Accident Resolution
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...."
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."