Austin, Texas
100% full Not resolved

My car was parked in my work parking lot and was hit by someone with Allstate Insurance.Allstate assured me they would pay for my rental car while it was in the shop.

Related: Allstate Insurance - Pushy, aggressive sales reps, despite repeatedly declining their service.

After I returned the rental car, they said they were not going to cover all of it. I had to pay part of the repairs for my car and $222.14 to Enterprise for my rental car. I would have found other means to get around had I known I was going to have to pay.

I will never recommend Allstate Insurance to anyone.Claim #0336658042

Review about: Auto Accident Resolution.

I didn't like: That they lied to me several times.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Detrimental Reliance / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Allstate Insurance?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1291378

How about knowing what the liability decision was before getting into the rental. Smg

Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..." Read more Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more Assurant Solutions does not fix your appliance even if it's the first claim you have ever made after years of paying for coverage Assurant "We have paid for coverage on our washer and dryer since we purchased them 11 years ago. This is the first time we have ever made a claim and they..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more