Austin, Texas
100% full Not resolved

My car was parked in my work parking lot and was hit by someone with Allstate Insurance.Allstate assured me they would pay for my rental car while it was in the shop.

After I returned the rental car, they said they were not going to cover all of it. I had to pay part of the repairs for my car and $222.14 to Enterprise for my rental car. I would have found other means to get around had I known I was going to have to pay.

I will never recommend Allstate Insurance to anyone.Claim #0336658042

Review about: Auto Accident Resolution.

I didn't like: That they lied to me several times.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Detrimental Reliance / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Allstate Insurance?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1291378

How about knowing what the liability decision was before getting into the rental. Smg

Review about Allstate Insurance Claim from Chicago, Illinois Allstate Insurance "My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years. Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier. After being insured with..." Read more Review about Allstate Insurance Staff from Overland Park, Kansas Allstate Insurance "This is the worst agent ever i all so been dealing with a lot if un reps that dont gave skills to be a rep . dont know what they..." Read more Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more AllState Insurance Does Not Stand; Nor are you in Good Hands!!! Allstate Insurance "This complaint is in regards to an automobile accident which occurred on 1-19-2016. In the Police Report it states what Driver#1; which he was dishonest about along with trying to..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more