Chicago, Illinois

My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years.Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier.

After being insured with Allstate for 40 years, she filed her first and only claim for wind/hail-related damage to her roof which was denied. Customer service is unacceptably poor and at this point calls are going unanswered. Allstate's tag line "you're in good hands with Allstate" should be challenged in court and deemed false advertisement.

I will of course take this matter up with the Illinois Division of Insurance to see where this gets us.My research has told me that Allstate's handling of too many claims is egregious.

Review about: Allstate Insurance Claim.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allstate Insurance?

Comments

You might contact your local police department- could this be a violation to senior citizens?

Allstate Insurance - Allstate - cheap repair leaving me with diminished value Allstate Insurance "Hit from behind and the other insurance company took responsibility. I choose to work through my insurance company Allstate. The repairs suggested by the Allstate appraiser was to bondo everything. ..." Read more Assurant Solutions does not fix your appliance even if it's the first claim you have ever made after years of paying for coverage Assurant "We have paid for coverage on our washer and dryer since we purchased them 11 years ago. This is the first time we have ever made a claim and they..." Read more Allstate Insurance - Review about Homeowners Insurance from Folsom, California Allstate Insurance "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more 123Stores - Unethical Company - Misleading Advertisig 123Stores "I purchased the dinette set reflected in the picture below thru Amazon.com on 5/9/2017 for $389.27. The actual seller was 123Stores.com. When the delivery truck arrived, they only had one..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more