Review about Allstate Insurance Claim from Chicago, Illinois
My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years.Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier.
After being insured with Allstate for 40 years, she filed her first and only claim for wind/hail-related damage to her roof which was denied. Customer service is unacceptably poor and at this point calls are going unanswered. Allstate's tag line "you're in good hands with Allstate" should be challenged in court and deemed false advertisement.
I will of course take this matter up with the Illinois Division of Insurance to see where this gets us.My research has told me that Allstate's handling of too many claims is egregious.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Allstate Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "We saved all our pennies about a year or so; then dialed up the phone 8 -6 -6 -4 - F E L D C O. Neil was..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."