My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years.Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier.
After being insured with Allstate for 40 years, she filed her first and only claim for wind/hail-related damage to her roof which was denied. Customer service is unacceptably poor and at this point calls are going unanswered. Allstate's tag line "you're in good hands with Allstate" should be challenged in court and deemed false advertisement.
I will of course take this matter up with the Illinois Division of Insurance to see where this gets us.My research has told me that Allstate's handling of too many claims is egregious.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Allstate Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "American Muscle Car in Crystal Lake, run by 'Thomas' is the biggest crook you will ever meet. My father had a comsignment comtract with him that started 11-10-14, my father..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."