Review about Allstate Insurance Claim from Chicago, Illinois
My 87-year-old mother has been a loyal Allstate customer for 40 years.Her first and only home has never been insured with any other insurance carrier.
After being insured with Allstate for 40 years, she filed her first and only claim for wind/hail-related damage to her roof which was denied. Customer service is unacceptably poor and at this point calls are going unanswered. Allstate's tag line "you're in good hands with Allstate" should be challenged in court and deemed false advertisement.
I will of course take this matter up with the Illinois Division of Insurance to see where this gets us.My research has told me that Allstate's handling of too many claims is egregious.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Allstate Insurance Claim
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Terrible rental issurance they will do anything 2 not pay you. A pipe broke in upstairs bathroom and ran for a whole celing fell in over my electronics. ..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."