.my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any minute will fall out at the top.driver door door not lined up.lock won't go down .paint was not satisfactory.if needed a police region will be made before glass falls out unsafe to drive
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Collision Coverage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had water damage in my basement from a water heater blew,we were not told about what all could be claimed like it was a big secret,many things were not..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors. They checked the..."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."
- "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..."
- "We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."