I had water damage in my basement from a water heater blew,we were not told about what all could be claimed like it was a big secret,many things were not claimed which should havebeen,then my son who is handicap,and we keep his backup wheel chair in the basement,"which was fully done as a living area, it is a electric motorized wheel chair, got sprayed down with water , does not work now, ,and you guys say you are not paying for it,,it is his legs to get around when the one he has now brakes down, what the heck am i paying your guys homeowners insurance for when you arnt gonna cover ***,,i will do everything in my power to shut you guys down and i will exploit what you are doing all over the world, have some decency, instead of trying to get rich from inocent people trying to survive
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Worst service ever, wrong size windows, installed 2 different panels for our sliding door. Reordered again, wrong one, defected grids inside window not straight. Still waiting for one of the..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."