Allstate Insurance - Review in Insurance category from Milton, Pennsylvania
I had water damage in my basement from a water heater blew,we were not told about what all could be claimed like it was a big secret,many things were not claimed which should havebeen,then my son who is handicap,and we keep his backup wheel chair in the basement,"which was fully done as a living area, it is a electric motorized wheel chair, got sprayed down with water , does not work now, ,and you guys say you are not paying for it,,it is his legs to get around when the one he has now brakes down, what the heck am i paying your guys homeowners insurance for when you arnt gonna cover ***,,i will do everything in my power to shut you guys down and i will exploit what you are doing all over the world, have some decency, instead of trying to get rich from inocent people trying to survive
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "Hit from behind and the other insurance company took responsibility. I choose to work through my insurance company Allstate. The repairs suggested by the Allstate appraiser was to bondo everything. ..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Worst service ever, wrong size windows, installed 2 different panels for our sliding door. Reordered again, wrong one, defected grids inside window not straight. Still waiting for one of the..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."